You are trying to migrate Personnel Administration data in the migration tool, but the migration fails with error message "Bank data not found; check if bank data was migrated with employee data."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center
- Access the Overview work center view
- Search for "migration of employee data"
- Open the relevant country/region-specific fine-tuning activity
- Click the link to Migrate personnel administration data using the migration tool
- In the migration tool, select the relevant migration file
- Click the Execute Migration button, then select Execute Migration Step by Step
- Error occurs on step 3 - Simulate Import
The Bank Details which are being migrated in the Personnel Administration migration are not the same that were migrated in the basic Employee Data migration.
According to the functionality of system, the account details which were migrated with the basic Employee Data migration and the account details being migrated with the Personnel Administration data migration should be same. Please correct the data in the Personnel Administration data to solve the issue.
Also the data is case sensitive i.e., the data should be in either upper or lower case depending upon the data migrated with basic Employee Data migration. For example, if the National Bank Code is MX in Basic employee data then it should same in Personnel Administration. If you enter Mx then the above will be raised
If you want to add a bank account different from the one migrated with the basic Employee Data migration, this should be done through the UI in the Personnel Administration work center after the migration has been completed.
Migrate Employee, Bank details, HR master data , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To