How to mass delete activities using Manage Employees?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
To mass delete, kindly follow the steps to mass delete activities in Manage Employees.
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and go to Admin Center
- Under Tools, search and click Manage Onboarding Settings
- In Onboarding Settings, click the Manage Employees tab
- Tick the box of the activities you would like to delete or removed. (Click the 'Check Mark' to select all activities in the current page)
- A delete button will show in the header once item is selected in the Manage Employees tool; click to delete the selected row. After clicking the delete action, a notification will show and confirm; to continue select 'OK' and 'Cancel' to revert to selection stage.
- Deletion is Completed.
- There is no functionality to delete all activities in one click.
- SAP Cloud Product Support does not provide manual back-end services to perform this nature of task.
- Please check with SAP Professional Services or Consulting engagement to verify if there is a way to delete en masse. Refer to KBA 2279979 (Paid-Service)
- When activity is deleted, the application does not have restore functionality
- Only Administrators with given permission in Manage Employees in Onboarding can do the action
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- 2302363 - How to - Submit An Enhancement Requests - Onboarding [Usability]
- 2414227 - How To - Delete an Activity in Work Queue - Onboarding [Usability]
- 2279979 - How To - Engage with SAP Certified Partner or Professional Services/Consulting - Onboarding [General Knowledge]
- 2682430 - Missing Functionality - Delete Activities Created by "N1 Manager - New Hire Activities Wizard" Notification - Onboarding [Usability]
- 2673558 - Missing Functionality - Mass Delete of Onboarding Activities in Work Queue - Onboarding [Usability]
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, Bulk Delete, Bulk Removed, Bulk Purged, Mass Delete, Mass Removed, Mass Purged, Delete Onboarding Activities in Bulk, Manage Employees, Admin Tools, Self Service, SS , KBA , #sfobdhowto , #sfobdusability , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To