- In ECC Customer previously copied Syclo configuration from client 100 to client 102 using transaction SCC1.
- Exchange objects are correctly copied in table /SYCLO/CA002 from 100 to 102
- The Inventory Manager application also appears to work fine.
- In the configuration panel when the user logs in using the 100 client, a total of nineteen objects are displayed
- When the user logs in using the 102 client, only six objects are displayed together with two extra lines of “Client 102 has status ‘not modifiable’”.
SAP Inventory Manager version 4.2
config panel, configpanel, configuration panel, agentry, syclo, exchange object, invisible, hidden, not visible, disappear , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-IM , Syclo SAP Inventory Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.