- The following types of report can be created:
- a model report – provides information about all or some of the objects in a model,
- a multi-model report – provides information about one or more models,
- a list report – provides information about a single type of object.
- The report or reverse engineering of model extensions in a human readable manner is required to document all customizations implemented by the extensions.
- Extension reports will serve to identify which elements in an extension are not being used and assist in planning future developments.
- Documenting the extension purpose and having a clearer indication of the scope will assist in identifying if a particular extension already exists and how it should be implemented in a model.
- It should be possible to add:
- graphics describing the relationships between the metaclass (parent) and stereotypes, attributes, collections, forms, etc.
- the script associated to custom checks, methods, event handlers
defined in an Extended Model Definition (XEM).
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
807193, CR807193, CR#807193 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.