You have problems during the language implementation, question how to execute specific steps or you have transactions which are not translated properly.
Below major topics are investigated in this WIKI:
- How do I find the correct language packages for my system?
- Which steps have to be considered when installing a translation?
- Which post-installation steps have to be considered?
The CTS-LAN WIKI provides a step by step instruction including screenshots for this procedure.
Furthermore a FAQ sections is provided which deals with below questions:
- How to react when facing a broken language import?
- What should I do in case there is no language media available?
- Is it sufficient to import only the latest packages? (Import order interrupted)
- Texts are not translated - What can I do?
- How can I reset the client maintenance?
- How can I remove unwanted entries from SMLT?
SMLT, RSREFILL, RSLANG20, Client Maintenance, translation, implementieren, implement, install, installieren, Übersetzung, not available, missing, ocs_import, rstlan_import_ocs, language package, unable to install, translate, language pack, translation missing, language installation failing, incorrect language, Sprachinstallation fehlgeschlagen, Mandantenversorgung, Sprachenimport, Sprachenpaket, unavailability of a language package, supplementation, problem, RSTLAN_OCS_BTC, Import sequence broken, Import order interrupted , KBA , BC-CTS-LAN , Language Transport Tools (application server ABAP) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.