- In BI Launchpad or Central Management Console (CMC) when Windows AD users outside default AD domain login manually they get error:
"Account Information Not Recognized: Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on. Please contact your system administrator to make sure you are a member of a valid mapped group and try again. If you are not a member of the default domain, enter your user name as UserName@DNS_DomainName, and then try again. (FWM 00006)"
- No errors or issues seen while login to Client Tools.
- Running the Kinit test with syntax knit username@DOMAIN NAME will give the error "krb_error 24 preauthentication failed".
- Windows AD Single Sign On (SSO) works fine.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Windows Server Operating System
fwm 00006,Bi launchpad,CMC,ad,login,fail,kinit,preauthentication,24,sso, windows, error , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.