- When is Agentry supporting iOS 11?
- Apple drops support for 32-bit apps in iOS 11
- How does iOS Agentry perform if Apple drops 32-bit apps support
- In iOS 10.2.1, an Apple warning against your mobile apps may state:
"The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility"
- In iOS 10.3 beta, an Apple warning against your mobile apps may state:
"This app will not work with future versions of iOS. The developer of this apps needs to update it to improve its compatibility"
- iOS 10.3.1 or iOS 11
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (Agentry SP14)
"Agentry 32-bit", "Agentry 32 bit", "SMP 3.0 SDK 32 bit", "Apple 32-bit apps dropped", "Apple iOS 11 dropped 32 bits", "iOS 10.3.1 started to drop 32bit apps", "Agentry 64 bit and 32 bit", "Agentry iOS 11", "Agentry client for iOS 11" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.