Division Code is not available for Business Configuration Object Attribute Code Data Subtype.
Business Requirement: Customer has to configure some rules related to Price Components, hence designed a Business Configuration Object with multiple attributes. In case of choosing attribute of type Code the proper Data sub-type should be specified.
One of the required attribute for this Business Configuration Object is DivisionCode.
Observation: DivisionCode is available in the Repository Explorer, but it does not appears in the list of the available Data sub-types for the BCO Attribute of type Code.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to customer tenant in cloud applications studio.
- Open solution XXX_ (where XXX_ is PDI Solution Name).
- Select Add new item Business Configuration Object.
- For the field of type - Data, select the dropdown menu for Data SubType.
- DivisionCode is not listed in the dropdown menu.
Observation: The data type - DivisionCode is PSM released.
PDI is not supporting the implementation type for data type DivisionCode Therefore you cannot use this datatype in a SDK Business Configuration Object.
The Workaround would be to create an own datatype in the SDK that has the same code values as the standard datatype.
DivisionCode, Object Attribute Code Data Subtype , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To