New Hire Dashboard on SF Home Page showing incorrect Manager name for the new employee. Instead of Manager name, it is showing Recruiter name.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SF instance as New Hire.
- On the home page, you can find "New Hire Dashboard".
- As per the functionality, System should new Hire/employee's Hiring Manager name under "My Manager". However, it is showing the Recruiter name present on the requisition in RCM.
- For example, employee "New Hire" is the new Hire whose Hiring Manager is "Test Test". In RCM, recruiter is "Test1". But the sytem is picking 'Test1' as his(New Hire) Hiring Manager instead of 'Test Test'.
- In the below screenshot, My manager showing as 'Test1' instead of 'New Hire'
- New Hire dashboard showing Recruiter's name because of incorrect mapping done between RCM and ONB under "Setup Onboarding Integration" in Admin centre.
- See below: Hiring Manager field in ONB is mapped to Recruiter field in RCM and vice versa. Hence, Hiring Manager name was showing as Recruiter's name in dashboard.
- Correct the mapping under Admin Center> Setup Onboarding Integration.
- Map Hiring Manager field in ONB to Hiring Manager field in RCM so that correct data passes from RCM to ONB.
New Hire dashboard, Incorrect Hiring Manager name , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem