When creating sales order with VA01, the "VAT RegNo" field behaves differently in following 4 scenarios. You are not sure whether the system behavior is correct or not.
- Sold-to party and ship-to party are the same one-time customer.
- Sold-to party and ship-to party are different one-time customers.
- Sold-to party is one-time customer, ship-to party is not one-time customer.
- Sold-to party is not one-time customer, ship-to party is one-time customer.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
one-time customer, one time customer, CPD, VAT RegNo, VAT registration number, STCEG, sold-to party, ship-to party , KBA , SD-BF-PD , Partner Determination , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.