- A Hybrid Apache Cordova Online/ Offline application for Windows 8.1 platform is being built with the use of SMP SDK 3.0 SP14 PL5 (Kapsel) and SAP Cloud Platform for Mobile Services (CPms).
- Even after the application is deleted from the device totally and then installed again, the newly installed instance loads cached data from the previously completely deleted instance.
- For example, if the application is installed with English language
- then the user completely deletes it
- then reinstalls it in German language
- some of the labels will be loaded in English although it was installed in German
- SMP SDK SP14 PL05 (Kapsel)
- SAP Cloud Platform for Mobile Services or CPms (formerly known as HANA Cloud Platform - HCPms)
- Offline OData
kapsel, offline, odata, smp, hcpms, cpms, delete, etag, inconsistent, sdk, online , KBA , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.