- In an SAP Business Intelligence (BI) client (for example SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office, SAP Design Studio, SAP Analytics Cloud, Lumira etc.) you enable a hierarchy on a dimension and see members which this user should not see according to its privileges (or vice versa).
- All users, independent of their access privileges see the same dimension members.
- Accessing a HANA view via MDX, the resultset contains members which this user should not see according to its privileges (or vice versa).
- All users, independent of their access privileges sees the same dimension members.
- You are using a HANA revision older than HANA 1.0 SP12 Rev. 122.11. (Issue does not appear on HANA 2.0)
- You have a hierarchy enabled on the dimension.
- You have an SQL analytic privilege defined for the accessed view.
- The SQL analytic privilege is directly or indirectly depending on SQL session variables.
- SAP HANA 1.0 SP12. (Issue does not appear on HANA 2.0)
- BI Client application
BI, HANA, AnalysisOffice, DesignStudio, hierarchy, MDX, SAC Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, SCP, SAPCloudPlattform, HCPDatabase, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, table, chart, privilege, PCH, LBH, analytic privileges , KBA , analytical privileges, ap , sac boc , pch lbh parent child node , HAN-DB-MDX , SAP HANA MDX Engine/Excel Client , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.