You wish to use or change the password for users SYSTEM, BKPMON, CERTADM and PSADBA on a SCP(SAP HANA Cloud Platform) NEO system.
SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) system on HANA.
Reproducing the Issue
You cannot access any of the mentioned users.
- These users are reserved for use by SAP Cloud Platform.
- They are required to manage the database.
- These users must not be used.
- Do not delete, disable, or change the passwords for these users.
HANA MDC ONLY:
- In the case of MDC (Multi Database Container) systems, the SYSTEM user for the SYSTEMDB is still reserved. However in the tenant databases, a SYSTEM user needs to be created.
- In this case, please see the following: Creating Databases section "Create SAP HANA Tenant Database".
- If there is an already created SYSTEM user in an MDC system tenant database but the password has been lost or the user locked out, open an incident with BC-NEO-PERS with the following information for the quickest resolution:
- Username (SYSTEM, in this case)
- DBID/ System ID
HCP, HANA, ASE, SYSTEM, BKPMON, CERTADM, PSADBA, users, password, scp , KBA , BC-NEO-PERS , Persistence Service , How To