- The user select an item accessed a second time in Work Order Tile List and hovers the mouse above any of the text fields, the pointer changes to an I-shaped cursor (I-beam)
- There is no response when the user attempts to perform single click action.
- For the Agentry client to respond to single-click actions, the user has to perform single click at a place where there are no text fields.
- SAP Work Manager version 6.4
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK version 3.0 WPF client
SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.4
I-beam, cursor, single-click, WPF, agentry, syclo, action, Work Manager, WM64, WM6.4, WorkManager, mouse, pointer , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.