The Direct Deposit (Payment Information) fields are not mapping from Onboarding 1.0 to Employee Central.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Manage Pending Hires
- Select new hire
- Enter the required information
- Click Next until you reach the Payment Information Portlet
- Payment Information fields are not mapped
- Enable the Direct Deposit Feature in Onboarding 1.0
- A custom panel with custom keys, can be created.
- Find the SAP_DirectDeposit_Main panel, and make a copy
- Find the copy of the panel in the NES, and customize it to suit your business needs.
When it comes to mapping Direct Deposit Information,
You must make a decision on the type of Direct Deposit Information you wish to map for example, Main, Payroll (Additional).
Main Direct Deposition Information:
If mapping the Main panel on its own, it is going to be a multi panel with start index of 1
All the keys on the panel need to end with _Primary for example, SAP_BankCountry_Primary (Can be a custom key just,
add _Primary at the end of the key) Data Type Drop Down List "DirectDepositCountries"
- Data Dictionary
All Keys must be added in the EC tag side of the Data Dictionary without the Postfix _Primary for example,
SAP_BankCountry, Data Type String
Note: All Keys must be set to repeating.
- Field Mapping tool for integration with Employee Central keys that are in the Data Dictionary to the required fields in EC,
for example, SAP_BankCountry - Payment Information Detail - Country
Note: Bank country must be mapped otherwise the rest of the fields will not map
Your Direct Deposit Payroll (Additional):
If you're mapping the additional information along with the Main information, The main panel properties must be a single panel.
The same keys used on the Main panel must be used, but without the postfix _Primary those keys must then be mapped on,
the Field Mapping tool for integration with Employee Central. These configurations will give the Main panel repeating properties.
The additional panel is going to be a Multi Panel with start Index of 1, the number of Panels depends on your business needs.
All the Keys on the Panel must be the same keys used on the main panel, but without the postfix _Primary Data Type Drop Down List
- Data Dictionary
All keys must be added to the Data Dictionary for example, SAP_BankCountry Data Type String.
Note: All the keys must be set to repeating.
- Field Mapping tool for integration with Employee Central
You must map the keys that are in the Data Dictionary to the required category in EC.
SAP_BankCountry - Payment Information Detail - Country.
Direct Deposit, Payment Information, BIC, IBAN, routing number, Bank Country , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , How To