User is unable to search for the items that are part of a library to which they have access to. Below screenshot might be what is being seen:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning User
- Do a blank search or search for a specific item in the Library tile
Note: First validate that the user has access to the Library.
The fix for this there are two options:
- User needs to correct the language used when searching by:
- Manually changing the Primary or secondary language
- Updating the default language via 'Options and Settings' (under 'Links' in the Home Page)
- Admin to update the item title for that language
- Admin > Learning > ***Edit the item*** > ***Hover the mouse to the item title and click the 'Locale' icon*** > ***Update the value of the locale being used by the user(s) then save***
Browse all courses, Browse library Search, There are no search results with your keyword or search criteria. Please remove your criteria and try a new search, Find Learning, search page, SF, Success Factors, library, results, criteria, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , Problem