The tile Team Summary has been disabled via Manage Home Page, however, the tile is still active on home page for managers under ToDo section
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
There are two ways to reproduce the behavior of this KBA:
- Go to Manage Home Page
- Move "Team Summary" tile to catalog or Not Used
- In the Home Page, The tile "Team review summary" is stil seen under ToDo after an IC (Individual Contributor) to Manager event occurs
- "Review Team Summary" To Do Tile in Home page V3 is part of the Smart Suite for b1602.
- Once an Individual Contributor is promoted to Manager, the "Review Team Summary" should be displayed in Homepage "ToDo" section.
- The todo tile contains the same slides as "Team Summary" tile, the only difference is todo tile doesn't has sidebar while "Team Summary" tile has one.
There are two options to solve the issue, please check them according to your necessity:
- If you want to disable "Team Review Summary" tile under "TODO" section. You should go to "event center" and turn off the "Home Page" subscriber of "Individual Contributor to Manager" event.
- If you want to disable "Team Summary" tile under "My team" section. You should move to "Not Used".
Succession, ToDo, Team summary, Team Review Summary , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions