- When working with Warranty, Function Module - WTY04_CREATE_SERVICE_ORDER could be needed to create a Service Order from a warranty claim.
- The Function Module could be called by action Create Service Order - A103.
- However the Function Module does not contain any executable code in it.
- SAP Warranty Claim Processing (IS-A-WTY, LO-WTY)
- SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component 5.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 ; SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
IS-A-WTY, LO-WTY, WTY04_CREATE_SERVICE_ORDER, function module, create service order, action A103, empty, code, standard, executable , KBA , IS-A-WTY , Warranty , LO-WTY , Warranty Claim Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.