- An installation is fully disconnected for the whole billing period.
- For the billing period we have a consumption measured.
- Within the billing period, there is a price change and thats why a proration takes place.
- The consumption is only shown in the first time slice.
- Release: SAP R/3 4.6C and following
- SAP IS-U/CCS - Industry Solution for Utilities / Customer Care & Service
SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
Sperre, Verbrauch, Anlage, Abrechnung, Abgrenzung Consumption, proration, disconnection, time slice, fully disconnected , KBA , IS-U-BI , Contract Billing , IS-U-DM-MR , Meter Readings , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.