How to use "Saved Reports" feature in the Classic Report Centre
- Successfactors HCM / all
- Classic Reports / Report Centre
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Analytics > Reporting > Reports Centre > Select "Saved Reports" on the list > No other option is available except create new folder
The Saved Reports feature is part of Classic Reporting used to save the List View reports settings. If not List View report setting is saved, the folder will remain empty and only the "create new folder" is available.
Steps to use the "Saved Report" feature in the Classic Report Centre
- Go to Reporting
- In the list of Report Centre select "Saved Reports
- Open Saved Reporst and Create a folder and name it
- Now, Select List View report. e.g: Form List
- Open the Form list report, select the filters and display options
- click on save >
- Select the Folder and Name the Report setting accordingly and save
- The report setting is saved and can be accessed from the Saved Reports window where user can open, edit or delect the reports.
To access the saved report : ( see below)
>>>>>> Note that since the “Classic Reporting” are to be sunset, the tools have been replaced with more flexible functionality through other reporting tools like ORD & Ad Hoc.
- Saved Reports
- Classic Report
- Report Centre
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702