- A model is selected in the top-left panel of the Repository.
- The Versions tab of the model's property sheet displays No data.
- No model version is shown in the right-hand panel.
- The Database type is Oracle.
- This issue does not occur when the database is SAP SQL Anywhere.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6
- Oracle DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
portal, cmr, view, frame, window, 808024, CR808024, CR#808024, 809174, CR809174, CR#809174 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.