User cannot upload image or pictures to Employee Portal using Content Editor
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Employee Portal with permission to edit the portal;
- Click in Edit and this will open the option to upload pictures;
- Select file and click Send it to the Server;
- You see that the system does not do anything or you get a long time runing screen.
The feature is working as expected as it is obsolete.
In order to upload image or picture to the Portal you need to use the option direct from the Site Action on the right top corner.
- Site Action;
- Click on Upload - Select file and save.
Upload, Image, Employee, Portal, Send, Image, Server, Employee Portal, Onboarding 1.0, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POR , Portal , Problem