- Unable to send incident to SAP
- Unknown installation AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS025
- Message not allowed AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS014
- Your user has no SAP Support Portal user assigned AI_SC_EN060
- Contact person 000000XXXX does not have a valid S-user. AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA008
- Assigned S user and RFC user of destination are incompatible SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND008
- The transaction could not be sent to SAP. See long text for help. AI_CRM_IM_ICT_EXCH035
- Message incomplete AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS020
- S-User (RFC) and S-User (contact) do not belong to the same customer. AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA012
- Error "Connection terminates when sending data to SAP via destination XXX" SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND035 when sending to SAP.
- Warning "Contact's S-User(s) not assigned to customer (installation)"
- Getting following errors when trying to send Incident to SAP:
Installation number is missing in transaction.
Installation number is not assigned to a customer.
S-User (RFC) is not assigned to customer (installation)
Act Now! Update of the SAP Support Backbone
Post January 1, 2020, the connectivity to SAP's Support Backbone will change. Be ready for connecting to the new infrastructure by following the checklists in https://support.sap.com/en/alm/solution-manager/sap-support-backbone-update/backbone-update-checklists.html
The legacy infrastructure remains currently in place to allow a safe transition for customers.
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and above
SOLMAN, VAR, Value Added Reseller, end-user, end user, unknown installation, SEND_TO_SAP, Connection terminates, AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS025, AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS014, AI_SC_EN060, AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA008, SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND008, AI_CRM_IM_ICT_EXCH035, AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS020, AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA012, SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND035 , , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-SUP-ISV , Service Desk for Software Partner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.