In the Sales Tracking tab of projects, you wish to see the total Ordered Net Value and/or the total Ordered Quantity in the Sales Order Assignment table.
Where is this configured?
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Go to Projects view.
- Show All Projects.
- Find XYZ (XYZ represents the project ID)
- Click Edit - Project Plan.
- Go to the Sales Tracking tab.
- Go to the Sales Order Assignment subtab.
You have a row containing the total Ordered Net Value and/or the total Ordered Quantity in the table.
This functionality is a calculated field which needs to be added by screen personalisation via Personalize for one single user or Adaptation mode for all users.
To add this calculated field to the Sales Order Assignment table, you can follow the steps below from the Sales Order Assignment tab of a project:
- Go to Personalize or Adapt - Enter Adaptation mode.
- If you click Adapt: Go back to the Sales Tracking tab and click Adapt - Edit Screen.
- In the sidebar, select the section Untitled Table.
- Under Field Properties, click the hyperlink Configure Calculations.
- Select the type of calculation you want for the column, eg. For Ordered Net Value, choose Sum to get the total amount ordered.
- Check the box Display Result Rows at Top of Table.
- Save and close.
A yellow line displaying the selected data will appear at the top of the table.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1611 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1705 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1702