- ASE errorlog reports an "infected with signal 11" error in the module s_handle() with a stack trace.
Current process (0x16b3033a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000081087aa0 (s_handle+0x310), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000098)
- The 'lasterror' section in the stacktrace is 2812:
lasterror = 2812 preverror = 0 transtate = 1
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- ASE has configuration parameter "optimize temp table resolution" turned on
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, 803477, CR803477, CR#803477, 811701, CR811701, CR#811701, statement, cache, purgesqlcache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.