- Stored procedure is simply not reversed at all using a script file.
- The procedures are created by the CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE command.
- It regards triggers, and user-defined functions/views/types as well.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2udb, udb, luw, "reverse engineer", terminator, declare, variable, empty, missing, SQL, 808207, CR808207, CR#808207 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.