- Create an extended attribute in an Extended Model Definition (XEM) with a list of possible values.
- Add the extended attribute to a form.
- Editing the object a value can be selected in the dropdown listbox, but the field remains empty or reverts to the previous value after the mouse button is released.
- The new value may appear in the field after many tries, but disappears when Apply is clicked.
- It does not seem possible to store the new value in the model.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
missing, blank, lost, saved, stored, preserved, updated, dropdownlistbox, choose, chose, select, define, set , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.