- Approver is unable to approve the termination workflow for employee. Even after approving the request, the status isn't reflecting as approved. After completing the action approver is getting the success message and the request still shows as pending for approval in the pending requests or To-do.
- "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- Time Off
- The root cause of the issue can be due to overlapping of time accounts validity dates
- Resolution: Correct the dates such that time account's validity do not overlap.
- To Check the Time Acount's Validity:
- Navigate to the 'Import and Export Data' admin tool
- Select Export Data from the drop down menu
- Select Generic Object = 'Time Account'
- Include Dependencies = 'Yes'
- Include Immutable IDs = 'No'
- Inlcude Inactive Records = 'No'
- Exclude Reference Objects = 'No'
- Select All data Records = 'Yes'
- Key Preference = "Business Key"
- Hide External Code = 'No'
For Internal users:
- You can get the error logs resembling the below where at the end (higlighted) you can find params. The first set of numbers is the userid of employee being terminated and the second one is the externalCode of the time account having issue.
- Error keywords:
- error when triggering time off post processing for job info history change
Unable to save termination workflow, unable to save exit request, error when triggering time off post processing for job info history change, TLMMessage[statusValue=TIME_ACCOUNT_ALREADY_EXIST, Termination workflow doesn't work , KBA , error when triggering time off post , time_account_already_exist , unable to save termination workflow , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem