When users select an annual leave and submit the leave form they receive an application error.
Reproducing the Issue
Open success factors and navigate to the Time off form. Select a date range and submit the form. An error is returned, see the attached
- Please check the time account details of the user's time account and correct any duplicate accruals.
- To check and correct the data you can use either Manage data tool or Import and Export Data admin tool (time account and time account details exports).
For internal users:
- In the splunk log with error id you can get only the below error which is generic for several error
- Therefore, search further with the thread id included and company id included in the search keywords along with the error id.
- Then remove the error id among the keywords and search again. This will give you complete logs and you can see slightly below the main error log.
- The parmas here contains the accrual period id of the users time account details having issue.
- There is an enhancement ticket (ECT-85255) to avoid such inconsistent booking in time accounts.
Time Off Unable to apply leave application error when applying leave validationException TIMEANDLABOR_SYSTEM_ERROR_WITH_ID INVALID_NUMBER_RECALCULATION_ACCRUAL ECT-85255 , KBA , time off , timeandlabor_system_error_with_id , unable to apply leave , invalid_number_recalculation_accrual , application error when applying leave , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem