- Objects disappear from the Central Management Server (CMS)
- A number of objects are removed from the CMS database
- The Business Intelligence Platform becomes unusable
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2
- Any database (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Sybase ASE, SQL Anywhere)
- Any Operating System (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris)
- BI system hosted on a virtual machine
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.