Your requirement is to add the Immigration Data for the Employees. While adding the Immigration Data, the drop-down options like Other, Visa, Work Permit does not appear in the Type field.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration work center
- Select Employees view
- Search for Employee ID
- Select Edit
- Go to tab Employment
- Go to Immigration Data
- Select Add Row
- Select Type using the drop-down available
This is due to the below scoping question not scoped in your system.
Do you plan to record employee's Work Permit Status?
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Select Edit Project Scope button
- Go to Questions section
- Expand Human Resources
- Personnel Administration
- Personnel File
- Scope the question Do you plan to record employee's Work Permit Status?
- Complete the scoping by selecting Confirm and Finish
KBA , immigration data , work permit status , work permit , record employee's work pemit status , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions