- Unable to edit HANA OLAP connection.
- Following errors are seen in Central Management Console (CMC).
Error: “Failed to update the connection. Verify that you have administrative rights for the Business Objects system and try again.”
Error: "HTTP Status 500 error - org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:The provider type is not currently supported.: [http]."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.2 sp3.
- Central Management Console (CMC).
- HANA OLAP connection promoted via Promotion Management.
HANNA , KBA , BI-BIP-CMC , Central Management Console (CMC) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.