You, as a Line Manager, want to see all Employees and Service Agents under your responsibility in the Contact List of the Managing My Area WorkCenter.
But you can only see internal Employees in the list, Service Agents never appears in the Contacts List.
Reproducing the Issue
Optionally a Service Agents can be assigned to an Organizational Unit:
1. Go to the Organization Management Workcenter.
2. Select the Organizational Structures View.
3. Choose an Organizational Unit and Select the Employees tab.
4. You can see Service Agents are assigned to the Organizational Unit.
Service Agents never appear in the Manager's Contact List:
1. Go to the Managing My Area Workcenter.
2. Select the Overview View.
3. Navigate to the Contact List area.
4. Only internal Employees under your responsibility are listed, Service Agents are not visible.
The Contact List only contains a list of the internal Employees that are under your responsibility, as a Line Manager. Service Agents, as external Employees, do not appear on the list.
The system works as designed.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To