User takes the course, completes it, however the item appears in the user's learning plan with a status of "Start Course"
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
SAP SuccessFactors LMS
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Learning user side, start and complete a course
- Go back to the Content Structure page
- Content Object will be marked as completed, however, the content object is still accessible
- Go back to the user's learning plan
- Item shows there with a status of "Start Course"
- No Learning Event recorded in Learning History.
- Changes done in the Item and/or Content Object within the item level (after user started the course, but before he/she finished it) required item reassignment, however, the reassignment never took place, which kept the old item configuration assigned to the user.
- Since the item was not reassigned to the user after the configuration changes, when user completed the course, this completion inconsistency takes place.
- Go to affected user's profile
- Navigate "Content Status"
- Find the affected course
- Click on "Object Details"
- Click on the Content Object's name
- Uncheck the "Complete" box
- Click on Apply Changes
- **Important Steps** - Remove the item from user's learning plan and assign it back (it will clear the inconsistent completion. After the reassignment, user will have the current item configuration assigned to him).
- User now will be able to take the course again.
completion issue, item completion issue, item does not complete, item not completed LMS Learning Management System SF SuccessFactors history move remove update , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem