You would like to add one or more field categories on People Pool in Manage Recruiting Groups
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Categories are defined in the Succession Data Model XML in Provisioning. The field type to configure categories is filter-module.
- Below is a list of field ids from the Succession Data Model that can be configured to appear in People Pool on Manage recruiting Groups. The actual fields available for each client will differ based on their data model configuration.
- The actual order of appearance for these fields in the Groups Edit Screen will be alphabetized by the field label value in the user's selected language.
- In order for these fields to be accessible to the groups definition tool, the field permissions must be configured in the Succession Data Model as viewable by all (also known as "star readable" fields) This means that when you make a field available for use with groups, it will now by default be available to all users anywhere you have it in use, therefore you would not want to use any field that is restricted to only certain roles.
An example of star readable fields is:
<description>Allow everyone to read non-sensitive data</description>
- Add the field into dg-filters part:
In case you do not have access to Provisioning, please reach out to your implementation Partner or Professional Services Team.
people, pool, recruiting, groups, dynami, category, element, standard, filters, role, permission , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To