- Prior to 1705, administrators could not change the styling of a syntax tag.
- SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS) version 1705 and above
- System admin > configuration > notification templates > Message > notification editor
- A new option "Edit Syntax tag" was added to the notification editor tool:
- You can either click on the tag and then click the "edit syntax tag button", or you can right click on the tag:
- This will open a pop up where you can format the text of the tag:
Click on "Done" to come back to the editor and don't forget to save your changes.
- The tag fornatting will show in the admin preview email (click "Send Preview" after saving your changes)
- The formatting will also show in the notification sent to the target population of that notification:
SuccessFactors, LMS, learning, notification editor tool, 1705, Q2 2017, edit syntax tag, formatting, styling, LRN-16920 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1705