- Header text of a delivery document is not the same with the header text of it's reference sales order.
- Instead, the header text is the same with another sales order which doesn't seems to be relevant.
- The problem delivery document is created by T-code VLSP. (This can be checked by table field: LIKP-TCODE)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HAN
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
text, delivery, sales order, reference, VLSP, copy, LIKP-TCODE , KBA , SD-BF-TP , Text Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.