The user may face one of below scenario:
- In transaction code ME23N, WBS elements are not shown purchasing order, even though it is actually there.
- In transaction code ME23N, if a user is searching for a Purchasing order and entered in the dynamic selection (Shift+F4) the WBS element, the search always fails.
- This could happen when open PO in reporting transaction code ME2N/ME2M.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Material Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
EKKN-PS_PSP_PNR； EKPO-DISUB_PSPNR； dynamic search with WBS； ME23N; ME2J , KBA , IS-ADEC-SUB , Subcontracting , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.