You detect one of the following symptoms:
- - There are no country specific fields in Job Information for certain countries.
- - There are no Country Specific Succession Data Model fields in "Manage Permission Roles" to give authorization.
- - Missing field card-type under section National ID in the Hire / Rehire wizards.
- - Country Specific fields for Job Information are no longer in the Country Specific Succession Data Model
Reproducing the Issue
Here is a common example -:
Check there is a reference to employee-class from CSF USA:
1) Download CSF datamodel and you see all countries are there:
2) Change employee-class in general in job info "Manage Business Configuration" from Yes->No
3) Make some change in other country different from USA (that is where the reference exists -add an 's' in Country label-)
4) Download again the XML, there is no country
When a Country Specific field is configured with the switch "display-order-follows", the field it should follow should not have its visibility defined as "none". If the visibility is none, it will not be displayed and adding it in display-order-follows will not have any value.
If you are defining "display-order-follows", please ensure that the field you reference here is enabled (visibility="both"). Otherwise please remove the "display-order-follows" or define a field which is enabled.
Country Specific Succession Data Model, csf sdm, fields, employee central , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-CSF , Country Specific Configurations , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem