- Manage Workflow Requests: Professional Edition Since 1705
- Missing Professional Edition Manage Workflow Requests in Permission Roles > Manage Workflows
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
What is it?
Manage Workflow Requests: Professional Edition is a new feature in 1705 where HR Admins can now in addition to the already existing 6 criteria, filter person-based workflows by Company, Location, Cost Center, Business Unit, Division, and Department.
This does not work for hire & rehire workflows.
Why is it important?
This empowers HR Admins to easily manage large volumes of pending Workflow Requests more efficiently.
- New Homepage is enabled/deployed in Upgrade Center
- Permission is granted for "Professional Edition Manage Workflow Requests"
Please note: There is a known issue after upgrading to the latest homepage, where this permission is no longer appearing under Manage Workflows.
Our engineering team are currently working on a fix for this.
Please see more details in KBA: 3249314 - After Upgrading to the Latest homepage, Permission for "Professional Edition Manage Workflow Requests" is not showing in Manage Workflows
How to grant permission
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
- Select the role you wish to grant this permission to
- Click the "Permissions..." button.
- Scroll down to "Manage Workflows" section
- Then in the right panel select "Professional Edition Manage Workflow Requests"
- This is not supported for Hire and Rehire Workflows
- As per Q3 1708 Release updates, there was an update for Filter by MDF object in My workflow Request(ECT-68513). This should help us to filter the workflows as per MDF object.
This is not working leading to issues in filtering the workflows for approval.
> In order for the System to filter by Object, you must have created Request Type for "Change Generic Object..." such as Position and other MDF change.
Once you have such "Change Generic Object..." request type in the system, you will be able to filter by Object.
Where Request type = National ID > The resulting filter is Event Reason
Where Request type = Chang Generic Object... > The resulting filter is Object
- Custom Filters are not currently supported.
3249314 - After Upgrading to the Latest homepage, Permission for "Professional Edition Manage Workflow Requests" is not showing in Manage Workflows
ECT-61105, Manage Workflow Requests Professional Edition, employee central, Workflow Filter, pending requests, my workflow requests, filters, custom, home page, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To