- Subcontracting purchase requisitions (item category - 'L'), which were generated from a production order, do not contain components. BOM explosion was not carried out.
- This also applies to subcontracting purchase requisitions that are created with SD / PS transactions or with BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE, which calls function module ME_REQUISITION_EXT.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, CO01, ME53N, purchase requsition, subcontracting, components, BOM, BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE, ME_REQUISITION_EXT , ME154 , ME 154, Bill of Material, CS01, CS02, CS03, BOM explosion, components list, sales order , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-GF-SC , Subcontracting , MM-PUR-REQ-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase requisition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.