You are uploading a new plan data for expenses and income statement, however you receive an warning that the employee responsible does not exist.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cost and Revenue work center
- Go to Plan view
- Click New and choose your plan type to download in Excel.
- Fill in the Excel properly and specify the Employee Responsible.
- Upload the file via Save data to in the Excel add-in
You see the following warning: Employee <employee name> Does not Exist
In the Employee Responsible field, you've specified either the full name or user ID of the responsible employee, whereas the field only accepts the employee ID.
In order to properly inform the responsible employee, please specify the employee ID in the field.
The employee ID can be found as follows:
- Go to Personnel Administration work center
- Go to Employees view
KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions