There is an item missing from a Picklist.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Look for specific item in dropdown menu
- Item is not present
The item has not yet been added to the Picklist for the affected dropdown menu.
1. Navigate to 'Picklist Management'
2. Click on 'Export all picklist(s)' -> Check mark 'Include System Generated Job Codes' & 'Process as a batch Process' -> Click Submit
3. While staying on this page, Perodically click 'Refresh' until you have the 'Download' option -> Click Download -> Select a place to download this file to on your computer
4. Extract the file -> Open the file
* This file contains every picklist in your system currently, and the translations for each work
5. Click 'Export Data Format'
* This will be a blank template
6. Go back to the Picklists you exported previously -> We need to locate the picklist we want to update
* In my example, I am updating 'ACADEMICDEGREE_ARE'
7. Populate the fields under neath the first line with the options & their translations, as seen here in the picture below.
* Your Template may not have all translations avilable in the system, you may only subscribe to 1 or 2 languages, in my example I have 10 different languages
8. Leave 'OptionId' empty for the new item, because the system will automatically generate the OptionId.
9. Save file as CSV.
10. In system -> Select: 'Import Picklist(s)' -> Select 'No' (since this is an old picklist you are updating) -> Choose File (Select your new CSV) -> Submit
11. After this process is done, your picklists are now updated successfully.
KBA , legacy picklist , update picklist , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Data (All Person Data Types) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , How To