When you are replying a Ticket interaction you notice various e-mail addresses in the "To" field.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center;
- Open Ticket view and open Ticket XYZ (XYZ stands as a Ticket ID);
- Click on Interactions tab;
- Click on the Reply All button;
- Notice the extra e-mails in the To field.
The Reply All button considers all e-mail parties from the last interaction.
This is the system standard behavior.
In case you would like to reply only the sender from the last email, then please click on the three dots (...) and select the Reply option.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To