- Excess of Supply (surplus) after Heuristic Run
- Heuristic does not create orders / receipts
- Stock is not used on net requirements planning
- Net Requirements Calculation is not taking into account the fields: Maximum Earliness and Lateness of a Receipt
- System is considering shortages outside horizon
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
SAP_PP_002, Planning of Standard Lots, Avoid delay, Avoid surpluses, FIFO, Consider Shortages Outside the PP/DS Horizon, PP/DS horizon, Maximum Earliness of a Receipt, Maximum Lateness of a Receipt, Alert Threshold, Available Stocks, Use total receipts, Use total stock, pegging relevant, order not created, order isn't created , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.