- List Views, Spreadhsheet Reports, Spotlights Views, Classic Reporting are not in scope for Fiori UI enhancements
- In Form List Report, column headers are overlapping while more number of columns are selected under Display Option when Fiori is turned on
- Column headers are overlapping in report when Fiori is enabled
- In List view reports column headers are misaligned when Fiori is enabled
- List Views
- Spreadsheet Reports
- Spotlights Views
- Classic Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
Step 1: Enable fiori from provisioning
Login into Provisioning > Company Settings > Turn on below 2 features:
- "Enable Fiori Re-styling of Legacy UI Elements"
- "Enable Fiori UI Consistency 2016 — requires “Enable Fiori Re-styling of Legacy UI Elements"
Step 2: Login to application
Step 3: Home > Analytics > Reporting > List Views > Form List > Select More no of columns under display option > Click on Generate Report
Step 4: Check the column headers
Column names are not displaying properly. Below Screenshot is taken when Fiori is turned on in the Provisioning.
Column name (headers) should be displayed properly. Below screenshot is taken when Fiori is turned off in the Provisioning.
- List Views, Spreadhsheet Reports, Spotlights Views, Classic Reporting are not in scope for Fiori UI enhancements.
- SAP Internal Ticket - AYT-14908, AYT-12789 (SAP Internal Employees can only access)
- Coulmn headers overlapping
- Column headers misaligned
- Fiori enabled
- Classic Reporting and Firori
- List Views Reporting and Fiori
- Column headers overlapping in Form list report
- List View Report
- Form List Report
- Classic Report
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions