- Viewing an email in Outlook looks different than the Web Intelligence document it is based on.
- This occurs when sending a WebIntellignece document to an email address in mHTML format through Publications
- The layout, alignment, spacing and overall look of the email can appear different
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
BI41 BI42 BI4.1 BI 4.1 4.2 WebIntelligence webi web intelligence report view render HTML mhtml email msg .msg different change outlook office MS microsoft , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.