- SAP IQ server and client tool logins that have been configured to use Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) encryption , as outlined in KBA 2234495 "How to set up transport layer security in SAP IQ ?"
- A SYSAM license for IQ_SECURITY for Advanced Security Option has been provided in a .lic license file for the IQ server to pick up.
- The output of procedure sp_iqlmconfig shows that use of IQ_SECURITY is allowed.
- The TLS FIPS encrypted logins are successful and work fully regardless of whether or not the IQ server startup is picking up and enabling the IQ_SECURITY license.
- SAP IQ 16.0 SP02 and above on all platforms
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP IQ 16.1
sybase, login, IQ16, lisence, checkout, instance, connection, linux, windows, hp, solaris, RSA, dbisql, config, enable, install, checkout, checking , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.