- SAP system cannot start on IBM i platform.
- At least one SAPSTRSRV (SAP Start Service) job is running.
- STARTSAP job log will not report any errors.
- Can occur when a kernel upgrade has just been completed.
- Alternatively, STOPSAP may be failing. Some jobs may refuse to end when you call it.
- Any SAP System
- IBM i platform
SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
system start startsap stopsap sapstrsrv , KBA , BC-OP-AS4 , IBM AS/400 , BC-DB-DB4 , DB2 for AS/400 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.