- When running isql the output file's permissions is 600
- Previously this was 644
- How do you revert the permissions back to the old default?
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 ESD# 4 and above
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- Open Client Client-Library
isql, bcp, bulk, copy, isql64, isql_r, isql_r64, rights, permissions, write, r, w, x, read, execute, ct-library, ctlib, ct-lib, app, program, -o, out put, , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.